Chris Knight, NC Engineering (Construction) Agent for the North of Scotland, Highlands and Islands.
‘NC Engineering is a diversified manufacturing firm producing a wide range of machinery for the agricultural and construction industries. Since 1975 we have been committed to quality products at affordable prices, winning numerous awards for design and innovation through our policy of continuous research and development.’
- NC 1.0 HT (1000kg Payload)
- NC 1.5 High Tip / 1.5T Power Swivel (1500kg Payload)
- NC 2.0 STe (2000kg Payload) – this model not available in EU
- NC 3.0 Power Swivel & Straight Tip (3000kg Payload)
- NC 4.0 Power Swivel (4000kg Payload)
- NC 4.5 Power Swivel (4500kg Payload)
- NC 5.0 Power Swivel (5000kg Payload) Note: Northern Europe Only
- NC 6.0 Power Swivel & Straight Tip (6000kg Payload)
- NC 9.0 Power Swivel (9000kg Payload)
- NC 10.0 Straight Tip (10000kg Payload)
- Optional Extras
- **ALL NEW** 3-Way Tip Tracked Dumper
1.5 Ton 3-Way Tracked Dumper
A recent addition to the range, this model was launched in July 2015. Chris Knight sold the very first one in Scotland.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR SPEC SHEET
1 Ton – New Model
10 Ton – New Model and Cab
Dump Trailers (construction)
The new Power-Tilt 300 & 400 range features NC’s new advanced tail door system. The range can be used with or without the tail door, and the no-hassle system means using a simple lever will allow the tail door to fall back into place.
- Euro Dump Trailer
- 200 Series Eco Dump Trailer
- 300 Series Powertilt Dump Trailer
- 400 Series Powertilt Dump Trailer
- 400 Series Square Front Loading Ramp
- 500 Series High Capacity Dump Trailer
- 600 Series High Capacity Dump Trailer
- Optional Extras
This can be painted in any colour to suit the client’s personal preference.
Commercial Low Loaders
This versatile unit is tractor 3 point linkage mounted; Hydraulic or P.T.O. driven and available in three sweeping widths to meet your exact requirements.
We are not an NC Engineering Agricultural Agent, but can recommend an agricultural supplier in the area.
Images from the new NC Factory Warehouse
Plantworkx Show 2015/NC Stand